Looking for Simple Patterns....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Simple Patterns....

A friend and I are considering having a booth at our town's 4th of July street fair/ bazaar. I thought of making baby quilts, pot holders, place mats and I'm wondering if you'd like to offer other ideas and or patterns. I've never done this before, so any help you have to offer is g r e a t l y appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Hugs

Mia
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Re: Looking for Simple Patterns....

hi mia..im a newbie to sewing n quilting but i had seen a quick project that seemed easy and quik to make and seemed like it would be a great project for you bazaar. its a pocket tissue pack. i seen it on the sewmamasew.com ....they have other simple looking project that might interest you. hope it helps and gives you ideas. good luck cant wait to see what you come up with...happy sewing gizmomichele

Comment

How about those mug quilts and a small package of chi tea? They would be quick nd affordable!

Comment

I'm about to make this crayon roll for my granddaughters. They'lll love it! Super simple and super cute! Easy tutorial, too!

http://www.skiptomylou.org/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/

Comment

Summer is a great time for casserole covers I made a couple last week and posted a picture of the second one in the show and tell forum. I also found a quilted pattern at http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/07/...e-carrier.html I have not tried this one yet but I plan to use the basic quilting directions with the other pattern that I found at www.sewingmamas.com

Comment

Thank you all very much ...... I'm excited about these. Huggggs, Mia
            ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
            Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
            (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

I was cleaning in my dining room this morning and ran across a bread warmer that someone had given me. I'll take a picture when it comes out of the clothes dryer - it would be so easy to make from two fat quarters - and could be done in a variety of ways. I'll post soon.
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Here are some pictures of the bun warmer I had mentioned. Hope this is something you can use, Mia. BTW the colors are WAY out of line here - it is actually a deep forest green and bright red patterned.

Bun Warmer 2.JPGBun Warmer 1.JPGBun Warmer 3.JPGBun Warmer 4.JPG

. . . just noticed someone stole my muffins!!
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
                X