I'm So Frustrated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm So Frustrated!

I get so frustrated when I do this! Recently I saw a picture of a quilt that I want to make today. I saved it in a VERY safe location and now I can't find it anywhere. The pattern starts with a small panel in the upper left hand corner, then has jelly roll strips in a backwards "L" format around the panel. Does anybody know where I can find a photo or pattern?

Thanks for your help!

Berber ~ Welcome to the Forum. Was your picture something from a magazine, etc., or did you save it on your computer? I frequently use Snip-It to take pics of quilts that I like & save it as a pic to my photos. That way it can be printed out when you need it. The Snip-It tool is free for use.

Comment

It was probably from a Facebook posting. I saved it on my phone (or so I thought!).

Comment

What kind of panel? What was it of? If you were going to make it today you must have that already?
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Berber
          Berber commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was fall leaves. I have a similar panel that I want to use.

I've seen that... do you remember the panel? I know I've seen that pattern. I have a few panels and was looking for ideas.

Comment

• Berber
          Berber commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe it was fall leaves.

• Momofmonsters5
          Momofmonsters5 commented
          Editing a comment
          I found one but not jelly roll strips.

Originally posted by Berber View Post
        Does anybody know where I can find a photo or pattern?
        On your facebook page, look in your SAVED section. You will find it on the left hand side of your screen. Good luck!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Oh I feel your pain. Every time I save something in a "special place" it gets lost. I have lost jewelry, notes, photos, keys, you name it. Currently our 5 BR house is turned upside down, cleaned out every closet, kitchen cupboard, dresser drawers, etc. Vacuumed, washed down and sorted out every shelf and drawer and bookcase in the house. (Many items still need to be put away but I am exhausted from trips to the attic) Now I can't find my sewing basket anywhere with all my needles, thread, scissors, and thimbles! Hope you can find what you lost. Oh, and welcome to the forum!!

Comment

If you 'liked' it or made a comment to it it should be in your activity log on fb. I don't know how to get there on a phone.

Comment

Ouch. I do the same thing more often than I'd like to admit. Is this a window pane quilt?. I've seen Jenny do that.

Comment

• Berber
                Berber commented
                Editing a comment
                No, it's not a window pane. I've got a picture in my head but just can't figure it out without the actual photo.

Could you sort of draw what you described and then post that - I'm sure there could be someone who would recognise it. So-o-o-o frustrating!!!!!!

Comment

What was on the panel? Colors? Check your browser history and it might still be there.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                  is this similar to the one you saw? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvJG1Cu052s

Comment

• Berber
                    Berber commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I found that one too, but that's not it.

Like this one - never posted a link before so hope this works

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/15342345598...gaAqIpEALw_wcB

Comment

• Berber
                    Berber commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's not it, but I do like that one!

That is very frustrating. Good luck. I hope you find it!
                  Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Alaska fabric2.JPG
                    Originally posted by Berber View Post
                    I get so frustrated when I do this! Recently I saw a picture of a quilt that I want to make today. I saved it in a VERY safe location and now I can't find it anywhere. The pattern starts with a small panel in the upper left hand corner, then has jelly roll strips in a backwards "L" format around the panel. Does anybody know where I can find a photo or pattern?

Thanks for your help!
                    Is this the Doug Lecko quilt that was demonstrated in a Donna Jordan video? Similar to this one? Alaska fabric2.JPG
                    Last edited by Claire Hallman; September 6, 2020, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X