Christmas quilt patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas quilt patterns

I was going thru my quilting stuff and wow found 2 christmas layer cakes I forgot about. A co worker stopped quilting and gave me some really nice treats!

MY question is i looked through the tutorials on layer cake quilts and think i found one. It's called the the T block quilt. I'm winding if anyone has made it? I have two different layer cakes one is silver, white and blue ornament christmas theme. The other I'm thinking to try this out with is christmas in red and blacks with santas, trucks and plaid prints with white sashing.

I have plenty to do and started but I got a wild hair today and can't get the fabric off my brain lol.

It was Christmas in July day! lol, I haven't made the T block, but I want to!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Momofmonsters5 - You might consider making an Illusion quilt, which is similar to the T quilt, in that both patterns use large rectangles of fabric, but I personally think the Illusion Quilt is prettier. Jenny has a tutorial named Illusion Quilt that you can look at and see what you think. Your silver, white, and blue ornament Christmas theme fabric sounds beautiful to me.

Comment

• Hulamoon
        Hulamoon commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that idea. A more modern Christmas quilt.

• Momofmonsters5
        Momofmonsters5 commented
        Editing a comment
        I made it. I did an I spy for my bf with that pattern. I didn't think of it because I was just putting the top together for his..I tend to look for something new.

Rachel

It's never too late to get started on those Christmas projects. Congrats on the find!

Comment

Working...
      X