Striped tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Striped tape

Hello, quilty friends! Have you seen that striped tape that the M*QC ladies have on their machines? It is two or three colored stripes that go from the needle to the front of the machine so you can line up your fabric. It looks so helpful, but I wasn't watching when they talked about it (or I wasn't paying attention 🙄). I've tried to look for it on the website but I don't think M*QC carries it. Does anyone know what it's called, or where it can be purchased? Thanks!

There was a post about it not to long ago.
    https://cluckclucksew.com/diagonalseamtape
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• SallyO'Sews
      SallyO'Sews commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Lorie! I knew I could count on you all!

Originally posted by SallyO'Sews View Post
    Hello, quilty friends! Have you seen that striped tape that the M*QC ladies have on their machines? It is two or three colored stripes that go from the needle to the front of the machine so you can line up your fabric. It looks so helpful, but I wasn't watching when they talked about it (or I wasn't paying attention 🙄). I've tried to look for it on the website but I don't think M*QC carries it. Does anyone know what it's called, or where it can be purchased? Thanks!
    M* sells it as 'diagonal seam tape.'
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

It's pretty simple to make your own with one inch wide painters tape! Just draw the center line, then a line on either side of it 1/4 inch away from the center.

Comment

• SallyO'Sews
        SallyO'Sews commented
        Editing a comment
        Great idea! Thanks.

I ordered one for myself and one for a friend from Amazon. Love it!
      I am Sew Blessed!
      Alina

Comment

I have it as well. Seems to work pretty well.
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Working...
        X