MSCO Cute Camper Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSCO Cute Camper Question

I am still new to quilting and I have done very little applique. I am trying to make the MSCO Cute Camper quilt. For those of you who have made it, did you applique around each tiny piece (doorknobs and individual flags)?

I've not made this quilt but have done lots of appliqué. I would go around all those flags but would probably use a button in place of the doorknob.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I haven't made it either, but have done lots of applique like Michele. i would go around each piece too. I favored the satin stitch, but there isn't any reason you can't use more than one technique on a project. Looks like fun
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

That is a cute quilt. Have not made it. But like the idea of using a button for the door knob. I think you have several possibilities on the machine stitches. Look at what your machine has and test several out. I have used both the blanket stitch and the satin stitch. But make sure you use a good fusible. If it's going to be washed a lot, I would recommend the satin stitch, it covers more of the raw edges.
        Vonnie

Comment

Working...
        X