Oh Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Boy

I am making the "Ten Pack" with a layer cake. It calls for 42 10" squares and they are all cut the same-2 cuts-no waste. I of coarse cut 2 incorrectly. Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to "patch" a 10" square to get 2 cuts out of it since there is no waste to piece it with--Yikes. I can make the smaller quilt for 20 but then I would have 20 left over-I guess I could repeat it and sew the 2 together. HUM

Do you have some extra fabric that you could replace those two squares with?
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

can you add a strip down the cut on that one and more to make it look like a design plan?

Comment

Can you tell us which LC and pieces you need? Maybe someone wouldn't mind sharing and could mail you the pieces you messed up on so you can cut them out again.

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
          Can you tell us which LC and pieces you need? Maybe someone wouldn't mind sharing and could mail you the pieces you messed up on so you can cut them out again.
          I was just going to suggest that too. Or We can track down a small piece to buy. Etsy sellers sometimes sell fat quarters.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wow my mind is definitely on the brink of being in a "mush" state. Had to rack it to figure out what LC was.. duh layer cake! If I have pieces that would even be a good substitute for ones that were cut wrong, I will send them. Just need to see a picture of the ones that need replacing.

Comment

Working...
            X