HST layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HST layout

Looking for a few opinions on this layout. This is for a charity quilt, just trying to move fabric out of the house. Do you like the more traditional layout or this twist with the zigzag on the right? I can’t decide. Thanks for your opinion
    Attached Files

I like it!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

OH I like this one too! I think we all need some off center quilts once in awhile. catty corner, tilted, etc. Very nice indeed.

Comment

Lovely. Similar to Radiant quilt but added zigzag. Pattern name?

Comment

• KarenC
          KarenC commented
          Editing a comment
          No pattern. Just started laying it out on the floor, and had a what if moment.

I like it a lot! more modern looking!

Comment

Super, really like the layout.
          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments. I think I will start stitching them together after work today.

Comment

Looks great to me too
              Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
              Terry

Comment

I love it. It gives it movement and I think this would work well when we ant a rectangle size quilt.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Karen, that looks real nice. One of my favorite ways to pass time is to play with HSTs on the design wall.
                  One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

That is beautiful

Comment

Working...
                    X