Looking for a pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a pattern

Does anyone know what pattern this quilt is? I saw it on facebook and love it. I've tried google search and couldn't find anything. Thanks! I could try to make it on my own, but would hate to make someone else's design if I can buy the pattern.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That is really gorgeous! I have never seen this pattern before. The closest would be the Binding Star but that is a really big pattern. Could you go back to the facebook page and ask there?
    Vonnie

Comment

It was from a quilt guild show that I don't belong to. They don't remember any information on this quilt.

Comment

hmm, no luck. How about breaking it down, looks like a jelly roll? This is the middle row.

star quilt (4).jpg
        star quilt (3).jpg
        star quilt (2).jpg
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I drew it on graph paper, and decided on flying geese for the verticle/horizontal rows, and squares with triangle inserts for the diagonal rows. May not be the best way to make this, but it will work ☺

Comment

I spent 45 mins on Pinterest and couldn't find anything close! But it was fun looking. I can see why you want to make it. That is a really cool design.

Comment

Working...
            X