Flying Geese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying Geese

I need to make 256 flying geese units where the finished measurements of unit is 3 x 5.5”
    Is there a ruler that you would use that would enable me to make these quickly and accurately?

thanks very much,
    Donna

Although I haven't used it, I would prob purchase the Bloc Loc Flying Geese template if I had that many to make. I Love my Bloc Loc ruler for Half Square Triangles and would imagine the Flying Geese one would be just as great.
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Comment

Not sure it's the all-time quickest way but I use the 4 at a time method and trim with Deb Tucker's Wing Clipper.
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

chelea does the Wing clipper allow you to trim to any size? This is the part I’m not clear on. Looking for a ruler that works for any size. Some rulers seem to be for specific finished size geese. Or maybe I’m not understanding them all. Thanks for any clarification.

Comment

The wing clipper ruler makes several sizes, including your 3 x 5.5". This tutorial may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiDaBmmLg9U
          Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
          🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Devchdm View Post
            chelea does the Wing clipper allow you to trim to any size? This is the part I’m not clear on. Looking for a ruler that works for any size. Some rulers seem to be for specific finished size geese. Or maybe I’m not understanding them all. Thanks for any clarification.
            Any size up to 10 1/2 x 5 1/2. Here's a video demonstrating it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7WQ...ature=emb_logo

Comment

There is a Wing Clipper 1 and Wing Clipper 2. Clipper 2 is for flying geese in 1/4" increments.
              Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

Working...
                X