Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlohaSandy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Looks like my problem is solved. I met with customer last night to give her one of her quilts I finished and explained about how much I had left so she ordered 5 more 6 if I have enough fabric lol. Life is great. !!!

• Hulamoon
    replied
    Oh, I get it now. Pillows are pretty easy. It depends on the closure you want to do , there are so many!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied
    I didn't take time to look, but I know Donna Jordan has done some tutorials on making pillow covers.

Leave a comment:

• AlohaSandy
    replied
    No I’m into precuts I was mainly looking for pillow patterns that I can use the 5” squares I have tons of them.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    It sounds like your not into precuts. lol M* has so many tutes using them, plus all the other independent designers out there. Not all tutorials will make a good pillow though. Here are the M* ones.

https://quiltingtutorials.com/tutori...5%22%20squares

Leave a comment:

• AlohaSandy
    replied
    Yes it’s been too long. Between my 3 jobs plus my orders don’t have tome to breathe. But hopefully I’m back. Lol. Good idea. I wanted to maybe do pillows for her but can I make from 5” squares?

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    Aloha! long time no see! How about you cut them down to 5'' to be charm squares?✂ Then you have a ton of choices made from that size.

Leave a comment:

• AlohaSandy
    started a topic Memory Pillow

Memory Pillow

Aloha everyone it’s been awhile. I have a question. I am currently making 3 memory quilts for a customer her dad was a size 3x size. She wanted her quilts 6” squares 40 x 60 which I’ve done. But.... I have so much fabric squares left over some squares are cut already and some shirts are not mostly backs of the shirts. Is there a pattern that I can make with the rest of the shirts and 6” squares like a pillows or something . Mahalo.
Working...
X