• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFREE
    replied
    Re: Paducah Quilt Show

Originally posted by magx View Post
    If you go, pls do not forget to post some of the amazing quilts that will be exhibited there. if they allow you to take a pic, off corse....
    All the best in your little trip.
    Oh I will go for sure. I always take pics they are amazing. They allow you to take pics of the quilts but the Booths set up are real particular about people taking pictures of samples of their kits and all. I can't really blame them that is where I get a lot of my ideas. ha ha. I am having trouble posting pictures right now but hopefully by April I will have it down pat.

Leave a comment:

• magx
    replied

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    I am trying to convince my sister and sister-in-law to come with me from NW MO. Hopefully they will say YES!!
    If you go, pls do not forget to post some of the amazing quilts that will be exhibited there. if they allow you to take a pic, off corse....
    All the best in your little trip.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
    Hey all you Quilters. Do any of you plan on going to the quilt show in Paducah ,Ky this coming April?
    Just wondering. I usually have to go it alone. I would like to meet up with someone who enjoys quilting as much as I do.
    Thanks
    RF
    I am trying to convince my sister and sister-in-law to come with me from NW MO. Hopefully they will say YES!!

Leave a comment:

• BonnieP
    replied

Originally posted by quiltingtrish View Post
    I go to the one Lancaster every year and this year it is in the middle of March. Even though I was invited to go with my best friend, Kentucky is a tad too far for this Pennsylvania gal to go to in April. I'm sure though, that you will find someone here that is going!

Hugs,
    I LOVE Lancaster, I used to go 2x's a year and havent been in probably 5 years now. When is the quilt show, that could be my excuse to get back...? Where is it held?

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

Wish I could afford to go. It's a dream I have!

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

She can still go and sit where the husbands normally sit to wait for their wives and hold their packages. Or if there is a golf course there, she could join the many other husbands until the show is over for the day and in the evening when the show probably is closed, you could swoon her on a special date or two!

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefeather_Indiana
    replied

I wish!!!!! only in my dreams!!!! I could never get my DW to go she does not like quilting

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

only in my dreams

Leave a comment:

• debi weaver
    replied

I doubt I'll be going, but I know you'd like responses from everyone, so I'm typing my response as I see it right now. I care for my elderly Dad and cannot make such "far in advance" plans. I would absolutely love to go, and will ask my quilting friends who 5th wheel it all the time. They might have it on their schedule.
    I hope you can have a "buddy" to hang out with...2 makes it more fun.
    Debi

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

I go to the one Lancaster every year and this year it is in the middle of March. Even though I was invited to go with my best friend, Kentucky is a tad too far for this Pennsylvania gal to go to in April. I'm sure though, that you will find someone here that is going!

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    started a topic Paducah Quilt Show

Paducah Quilt Show

Hey all you Quilters. Do any of you plan on going to the quilt show in Paducah ,Ky this coming April?
    Just wondering. I usually have to go it alone. I would like to meet up with someone who enjoys quilting as much as I do.
    Thanks
    RF
Working...
X