Circle Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circle Quilt

Has anyone seen the circle quilt tutorial? I lost it somehow. I've looked through all the tuts but I don't see it anywhere. I need to see it again as I want to do one, Help! Thanks, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Re: Circle Quilt

http://www.youtube.com/user/Missouri...46/8Dh0x6Mz2R8

Here it is from YouTube. Hugs!

Comment

Thank you Tonya. Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Sorry honey that's the wrong one this one Jenny did with a Layer cake. It's just got a couple more tips into it. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Click on tutorials link aboive........ then when that page opens all the way at the very bottom is a link that says View tutorials in old format (or something like that) click there and it will open a new window - ALL of the tutes are there....
          Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
          hugs, Suzi
          http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
          it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Thank you Pd. I will try that. hugs, Jan

Comment

It's not there either. They must have taken it off. Thanks Pd and Tonya for helping me.

Comment

Jan, I clicked on Tonya's link and I am watching it right now:
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Missouri...46/8Dh0x6Mz2R8
                Sewing mends the soul.
                sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Jan is looking for the Circle Quilt tutorial that Jenny did and is a raw edge technique. The links above are for the Dot to Dot quilt that Natalie did and it uses WonderUnder and an edge stitch that gives a more finished edge to the circles.
                  I can't find the one Jenny did either.
                  The Circle quilt is from a magazine, and if you need the name of it, let me know. I have it in one of my bags and will dig it out for the name.
                  Lola
                  :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Thanks Lola. I guess some lady pulled the that's my copy write pattern on Jenny and made her take it off. What a dummy doesn't she know Jenny could help her make it just by doing the tutorial. And you have to prove to me it wasn't Jenny's idea in the first place.
                    Quilters are sharing people not back biting witches. Prove to me it isn't Jenny's idea first.

Comment

That's just crazy! Just like saying "oh I invented the 9 patch, cathedral window, flower basket...etc"! Geesh....some people are just cry babies! Like any of us could not just think up a simple quilt like that. If I was going to copyright something it would have been more creative than sewing a circle to a square!
                      Really gets my goat!
                      Patti
                      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I am sure this has been addressed before, but I am confused. If you purchase the pattern, not copy it from a link or book, does the pattern not belong to you? And, if you use parts of the pattern, and redesign parts of it, is that still considered infringement?

Comment

She showed the magazine the quilt was in. It was in the Quilts and More - Better Homes & Gardens - August 2010. Unfortunately they are sold out of it at MSQC. If I remember correctly she cut the inside circle 6 inch. Though it may have been 8. Sorry I can't be positive.
                          Last edited by Texsam; October 22, 2010, 08:58 PM.
                          Shelia

Comment

Hi, Jan!
                            I think you might be looking for the raw edged, appliqued, circle quilt shown in the Better Homes & Gardens summer 2010 copy of QUILTS & MORE . Hope I could help.

Comment

Yes I saw it in that issue also. I can make a copy of it for you Jan if you like. Let me know.
                              Patti
                              Patti
                              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Working...
                              X