Hello....Shell Darling....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello....Shell Darling....

UUUUHHHH!!! SHELLLLL, where is our weekly topic?!?!?!!? IS it NOT Wednesday already.....I have been dying to chat is up with ya'll.....

Shell you are my Forum Hero....always there, wits about you and ready for anything. I have missed your inspiring, thought provoking questions!! Heheheeheh!!

Seriously, thanks for keepin' it real over here!

My question of the week is.......What has your favorite question of the week been so far?

Spill it. We wanna know.

Re: Hello....Shell Darling....

sorry...I'm a slacker this week....we've been so busy at school (now that we're back in session) trying to get ready for the end of the year...time just seems to disappear and I can't seem to find it...and the irony of this is I'm typing this and then on my way out the door again...I'll be back later tonight to answer the question..

sorry!!!!
    Michele

Comment

The end will be here so soon! I'm not sure if I'm excited schools getting out or not yet... hmm... We don't get out till june 4th or so. So we still have a couple weeks. Good luck with your classes shell!
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

I kinds liked what is your favorite tool question. Just saying.
        sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by novice quilter
          I kinds liked what is your favorite tool question. Just saying.

well at this moment my favorite tool isn't a thing..it's a person...but that's another story... :evil:
          Michele

Comment

See, I love you gals!! You are all so much fun!! Thanks for letting me tease the heck out of you, and not be mad at me!!

Shell, sorry things have been hectic at work.....and I am now dying to know what you mean by 'your favorite tool'. heheheheheheheh!! :roll:

Happy Friday everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by sewhot
              See, I love you gals!! You are all so much fun!! Thanks for letting me tease the heck out of you, and not be mad at me!!

Shell, sorry things have been hectic at work.....and I am now dying to know what you mean by 'your favorite tool'. heheheheheheheh!! :roll:

Happy Friday everyone!!
              my husband was being a tool...so he was my favorite tool this week...
              Michele

Comment

I love the devil smilie! Nice!

Comment

I'm dying over here! Shell, you're hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
                  X