Written Patterns on Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Written Patterns on Tutorials

I have a question - I just watched the tutorial about the layer cake/jelly roll quilt and also the one just using charm packs. I am new to quilting and wondered if the directions for those were written down. Being new it seems easier to have some written directions to follow.
    Thanks!

Re: Written Patterns on Tutorials

There are written directions for some of the tutorials but you could simply take some notes that make sense to you while you are watching the tutorial. Just pause the video so you have time to write some notes, most of them are fairly simple.

Good luck and have fun with your quilting.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Writing notes on the tutorials has worked well for me on the block we are doing for the swap.
      I couldn't have started them without my notes!
      Pause and write, pause and write.....but was/is soooo worth it!
      If you are watching them from YouTube, you can make the tutorials full screen, and that helps out so much too! Can see much more of what Jenny,Sarah and Natalie are doing.
      :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Thanks so much! I appreciate your suggestions.

Comment

They are trying to get them written...but are so busy doing other things. Taking notes will help you a lot I am sure

Comment

Working...
          X