turnovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turnovers

I just saw the deal of the day, question - how do you use turnovers? Do you put two together to make a square, use them as corners? Do you need to by the layer cakes to go with them? I don't know. Please advise!
    Niki

Re: turnovers

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/swa ... quilt.html Here is a pattern from the Moda Bakeshop that uses turnovers.

Moda Turnovers are 6" squares cut into half square triangles and you can you use them with our Moda Charm Packs. They are made a bit bigger than the Charm Packs so when you sew two of the triangles together they can be can be squared up to pair up with charm squares—for a perfect fit.

If you make something with a turnover we would love to see what you come up with!!! Hope this helps!! Have a fab weekend!!

Comment

Thanks for the link and explanation.

Niki

Comment

I figure they're kinda like charm squares but bigger and triangle already You can't go wrong!

i don't know I think really it's just something else to play with from more basic shapes! Maybe we could make really big geese... 8-) what do ya think! hehe, ok so I have no plan. But they'll be fun!
        To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchywoman
          I figure they're kinda like charm squares but bigger and triangle already You can't go wrong!

i don't know I think really it's just something else to play with from more basic shapes! Maybe we could make really big geese... 8-) what do ya think! hehe, ok so I have no plan. But they'll be fun!

Yes, Stitchywoman! I could see great big geese. Good thinking. Haha
          Niki

Comment

dang it...I missed the special...I'll catch the next one...

wonder if you can do a "pastry box" special...like a turnover...layer cake...jelly roll....charm pack...some combo of the above..of all the same or coordinating fabric lines...how yummy does that sound?
            Michele

Comment

Oh shell! You and your fabulous ideas.

That sounds pretty yummy to me... just sayin.

Comment

If they did a pastry box special maybe they could send us a doughnut along with it? or whatever you know. It only makes it that much more yummy!

Think of it fabric and doughnuts (maybe cookies) in the mail! I can dream!
                To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Working...
                X