2 FQs and No Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 FQs and No Ideas

Hello everyone! I have two fat quarters of flannel baby fabric. It's multi colored hands and feet. I have no idea what I could do with these for a friend of mine that's having a baby girl soon. Any ideas??

Re: 2 FQs and No Ideas

A simple quilt with just squares, and a whole bunch of two layer wipes. I love my flannel wipes! We use them for face, nose, I keep a pile in each room.

Comment

How about making circle quilt out of a couple of charm packs and your flannel. It would
      look pretty after washing cause it will fray and fuzz up. Watch Jennys tutorial on the circle quilt. It can also be done with charm packs. You could use the flannel and do the same thing with 5x5 blocks.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Ooohh!! I love the wipes idea! Another silly question, how would I go about making those?

I don't have the money to get any more supplies otherwise I'd make a quilt. I've made her one that I'm sending her. It's a rag quilt. I'll have to post pictures. I was just hoping to come up with something else to send her. Plus, I have these FQ that I'll probably never use. I also have some leftover 4" batting squares....
        Last edited by cathys311; October 8, 2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

http://www.ehow.com/how_2073987_make...aby-wipes.html
          Sewing mends the soul.
          sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
          Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
          ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X