weekly topic for 4/26/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weekly topic for 4/26/09

Do you set aside time regularly to quilt? How do you make time in your busy schedule to quilt?
    Michele

Re: weekly topic for 4/26/09

I wish...

Since moving the computer UPSTAIRS, we're in the midst of reorganizing the basement... which should mean that I have a "sewing spot" soon. I really can't wait and once I have all my stuff together and organized a bit better I plan on making sure I get at least a few hours a couple days a week to devote to projects.

This girl just needs to create.

Comment

I like to sew whenever I can. I have to work around my work schedule. My husband works nights, so during the week I usually spend at least a couple of evenings a week sewing. I have only been real serious about this since fall, so don't know how I'll do when it starts getting nicer outside. I usually have flowers to take care. This may cut into my sewing time.
      sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

I try to get time whenever I can. I am a teacher....and am overscheduled (as most moms are) with kids' obligations as well as church and school obligations. Hubby usually tries to let me steal away downstairs to get a few stiches in...it was nice though last week when I was handstitching the binding and was able to sit in the living room with the family while I stitched away.....
        Michele

Comment

I try to sneak in a little of sewing time when I can. I hate to say it but I am addicted to some of the shows that come on in the evening and I am glued to the tv set when I know I could be doing something a lot more fun and creative. Now that the fall shows are coming to their season finale, I hope to take more advantage and sew some more. Friday nights are usually the nights I like to sew, I can stay up late sewing and sleep in the next morning!
          Niki

Comment

I usually sew in the evenings after dinner..(we don't have regular tv right now!) Sometimes I get large chunks of time to sew on Saturday mornings or Sunday afternoons. I really do try to sneak in a little here and a little there! Every bit of progress counts!

Comment

Working...
            X