pre shrinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pre shrinking

That is really cute I love the little magnifying glasses! So fun! Perfect for a 2 year old but I think even my 7 year old would love it! That's gonna be something that can be loved for a long time
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

I have pre-washed fabrics for some projects and not for others. I definitely would not, and never will probably, pre-wash my pre-cuts. They are too small and never come out of the dryer straight and clean cut. I like the look of a perfectly pressed quilt or wallhanging. It all depends on the look you are shooting for, to me.

Comment

Originally posted by liviamarie3
        O whew!! Thanks! Needed that reassurance. I found this pattern online: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/projects- ... spy_1.html
        I got the red, dark blue, light blue, and green backgrounds in flannel. I'm having a hard time finding flannel prints that match these colors though ( I have 4 so far...need 16)...so I think I will just go with cotton prints for the rest of them.
        How do you know what's "good" flannel? I think I have an idea, because one of the prints I got is really nice and thick, and sturdy and the others are more limp, but they were all the same price.
        I had to look up what a rag quilt is ... all this new terminology. it looks really cool! Maybe I"ll try something like that too! What's the plan for your quilt?
        that quilt looks adorable! I would love to see some pics of it when your done with yours!

Comment

Working...
        X