Help with diamonds please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with diamonds please

Help...I cut out alot of diamonds using a new template I bought...But for the life of me I can't figure out how to sew them together and still have the points line up correctly. Any help would be appreciate I found a pattern for an ohio star but whola doesnt say how to put it together. I think I'm having a brain freeze without the icecream
    One Moment at a time

Re: Help with diamonds please

Laura, could you check your and see if the diamonds you have cut will go into the Ohio Star pattern. I have an Ohio Star and it does'nt have diamonds. Check on thequilterscache.com and look at that Ohio Star and see if it is like the one you want to do.
    If you need a pattern for diamonds, I might be able to help.
    Pam

Comment

Re: Help with diamonds please

Originally posted by Pam Miller View Post
      Laura, could you check your and see if the diamonds you have cut will go into the Ohio Star pattern. I have an Ohio Star and it does'nt have diamonds. Check on thequilterscache.com and look at that Ohio Star and see if it is like the one you want to do.
      If you need a pattern for diamonds, I might be able to help.
      Pam
      Pam hi and Thank you. That site is amazing with all the blocks. Mine is called the Lemoyne Star. Thank you again for the help....I had quilt class tonight and my teacher told me how to sew it together. all is well.
      Laura
      One Moment at a time

Comment

Working...
      X