• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gilla
    Fabric Fanatic
    • May 2010

Curved rotary cutter

I enjoyed the tutorial today and wonder where I might be able to purchase thecurved rotary cutter Jennie showed. I searched for it the Missouri site and it came back with no results.
  • Texsam
    The Guild President
    • Feb 2010

Re: Curved rotary cutter

I looked online for it and found it at Amazon. It may still be fairly new and maybe she will stock some.
    Shelia

Comment

• janluna
      Missouri Star
      • Oct 2009

I thought she said she had them, maybe they aren't listed online yet.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

• Texsam
        The Guild President
        • Feb 2010

Oh she did. Oops I didn't hear that. Maybe call the shop and ask them then. The cutter would come in real handy to use with that ruler and some others that have the narrow slits in them.
        Shelia

Comment

• Lola2Ace
          The Guild President
          • Aug 2010

I found where I 'stashed' my circle cutter ruler! It was in my UFO pile!! LOL
          Anywhooo, it recommends a 28mm rotary cutter and they are on the MSQC website!
          Just look under Scissors,Rotary Cutters and Blades and it is on the top row, but look down at the
          bottom and there are replacement blade packs too!
          here's the link to make it a bit easier to find

Lola
          :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

• Gilla
            Fabric Fanatic
            • May 2010

Is the 28mm cutter the same as a curved cutter? I thought she mentioned that there is some kind of dingy at the front to guide it circular. Maybe I misunderstood what she said.

If it is, I'll be able to use my 59% off coupon from JoAnn ad save some money. Is the circular ruler also available anywhere?

Comment

• Gilla
              Fabric Fanatic
              • May 2010

Is the 28mm cutter the same as a curved cutter? I thought she mentioned that there is some kind of thingy at the front to guide it circular. Maybe I misunderstood what she said.

If it is, I'll be able to use my 50% off coupon from JoAnn's to save some money. Is the circular ruler also available anywhere? I am not in the market for fabrics just now and adding a $5 shipping just for the cutter adds up, especially as I am cash strapped right now. I would like to make that quilt with some fabrics I have on hand.

Comment

• Texsam
                The Guild President
                • Feb 2010

I was looking on the website just now and found the curved rotary cutter Jenny used in her tutorial for this. If you look in the Bargain Bin and Shop Samples in the section marked SALE it's on the second page, the third or fourth row down.
                Shelia

Comment

Working...
                X