Online Quilt Market question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Quilt Market question

OK, I've been to the online quilt market at http://quilting.kapost.com/ but I can't figure out how to navigate it. It shows me about 10 threads, then I click on Load More and it adds 10 more, and 10 more, and 10 more. But I can't figure out a better way to find something, like the first of hillbilly's Learn to Quilt series. Is it just me who can't seem to find anything? Where is the floor plan?

Thanks!

Re: Online Quilt Market question

I'm with you I couldn't figure out how to get around there either. It's not you.
    Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

It's either that or we are both in trouble!!! LOL
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

If you find one of hillbilly's posts on the front page you can click on her name on the right hand side and it brings up all her posts.

Hope that helps a little x
        Quilting through the dull times
        northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by newbiequilter View Post
          OK, I've been to the online quilt market at http://quilting.kapost.com/ but I can't figure out how to navigate it. It shows me about 10 threads, then I click on Load More and it adds 10 more, and 10 more, and 10 more. But I can't figure out a better way to find something, like the first of hillbilly's Learn to Quilt series. Is it just me who can't seem to find anything? Where is the floor plan?

Thanks!
          I think that the first of the series may not even be posted. I'll have to go look. The last will be posted today
          The blogs are an rss feed straight from my blog. You can go to my blog to find them all in a row down the right hand side.

Comment

I went and looked, they are all there. Just folllow Jr's advice and you will find them

Comment

Working...
            X