Button making!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Button making!!

today was scrolling through the tv guide and came across a selling channel mentioning button making, was intrigued to how make buttons, is it a plastic rod that cut and drill,
    no its something else.
    here is the link to the demo persons you tube showing just one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2ko3-B-QI

edit the product hour I saw seems to have disappeared so removed that second link
    did not know these techniques existed, so thought would share the link.
    have learnt something today. if the points do not match on a quilt exactly, one of these buttons would hide or highlight it
    have a great day,
    T
    Last edited by 201 Treadler; February 4th, 2020, 05:39 PM. Reason: the second link went to the person but is not the buttons so removed

Re: Button making!!

I used to live near a button factory that made mother of pearl buttons from river clamshells, in Muscatine Iowa. They dumped seconds in a pile outside. Found a lot of neat buttons there. Still have a set of square, 2 hole buttons about pencil eraser size.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Re: Button making!!

Originally posted by auntstuff View Post
      I used to live near a button factory that made mother of pearl buttons from river clamshells, in Muscatine Iowa. They dumped seconds in a pile outside. Found a lot of neat buttons there. Still have a set of square, 2 hole buttons about pencil eraser size.
      I was born in Muscatine Iowa!

Comment

Working...
      X