Boxes od Strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxes od Strings

I love this design, pretty easy to follow. Go to The TheEclecticAbuela "Boxes of Strings"Boxes of Strings.JPG
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Boxes od Strings

Wow...yet another stash buster. Here's the website: http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.co...tructions.html
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Great string quilt, I just don't have the neutrals needed. Will have to remember this though.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I believe it made by our Forum member Angelia.

Comment

Thanks for sharing it, ktdid. I have been so pleased that several people have enjoyed making this (there was a quilt-along on QB, so I got to see several different versions). It is, indeed, easy and fun to do if you love strings as much as I!
          Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Angelia View Post
            Thanks for sharing it, ktdid. I have been so pleased that several people have enjoyed making this (there was a quilt-along on QB, so I got to see several different versions). It is, indeed, easy and fun to do if you love strings as much as I!
            I didn't realize it was you Angelia, that was a great idea you had, I enjoyed reading your thought process on this, it is such a great idea, thank you for sharing the pattern.
            When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
            Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
            X