foundation paper piecing - Nancy Roelfsema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foundation paper piecing - Nancy Roelfsema

If you're new to paper piecing this is an excellent tutorial. I'm still a beginner and don't FPP often so have to re-watch the process every time I start a new project. Here's my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNP9Jji7wbY
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Re: foundation paper piecing - Nancy Roelfsema

FPP is a ball once you learn a few simple basics. How cool is it having the lines to stitch on!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I took a class with a Quiltworx teacher and it was a blast. I made their one leaf pattern, and bought more to make. This is on my wish list to work on this year.

This is a good video and great for those new and old to paper piecing. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

• bubba
        bubba commented
        Editing a comment
        Quiltworx classes are the best!!

Excellent video, thanks

Comment

Love this video. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm also not a professional in paper piecing, but I want to improve my skills. I often review and re-read all the information that I have. I am very grateful for any materials

Wish you good luck

Larry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much? Because it's beautiful

https://edubirdie.com/buy-an-essay-online
          Last edited by LarryArellano; April 21st, 2020, 01:15 PM.

Comment

That was a great video. When I was cleaning up I ran across a simple pattern I was going to do and had bought the fabric for it. I'm going to save this!

This is it. Short and fun to watch. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3

On a side observation, I was looking at her machine. Since I just bought a new Pfaff I was wondering what Smith and Owen was? It's a quit shop. lol
            "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Hulamoon, that's a paperpiecing block even I could do! I like how she shows different colors and settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwmnteacher View Post
                Hulamoon, that's a paperpiecing block even I could do! I like how she shows different colors and settings.
                Yeah it's pretty easy. I had found a print out link years ago and I just can't find it now. Here's a picture for the measurements in case you or anyone wants some practice. I printed it out right on the M* papers. You just have to cut the paper down first.

IMG_0073 (2).JPGIMG_0072 (2).JPG
                Attached Files
                "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Wow, thanks for the info.
                  Last edited by catwoman; May 24th, 2020, 02:53 AM.

Comment

I always watch a tutorial for a refresher when I start a FPP.

I'll have to get busy to get something ready for the month of June. Something to think about, this afternoon!
                    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                    X