Folded Corner Ruler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folded Corner Ruler

I was intrigued with the creative grids folded corner ruler. As in snowballing corners etc. But this ruler has you cut the corner before sewing. But it's over $15.00, like I really need another ruler.....I got to thinking, I have an EZ Quilting EZ Angle 4.50" ruler, guess what it's the same thing, I had used mine for cutting triangles, I tried it, it works out perfect and if buying one it's only $7.50 I always struggled with getting consistent size when drawing lines. I just saved almost $8.00 plus shipping. MSQ carries both.
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Folded Corner Ruler

yep, i was looking at a ruler yesterday and decided against it. I've recently given some rulers away, so don't need more. I keep having to remind myself of that though!

Comment

Mister Domestic was showing a whole slew of new rulers that fold on Facebook yesterday. They were from Crafter Companion. The had two folding rulers that looked really interesting, but I have plenty!
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

So many of the "specialty rulers" really are just the basics, re-named and repackaged. I try not to buy any that I can use my basic rulers to do the same thing. I do have the small version of the folded corners because it came in a "Quilty Box" that my daughter gave me for Christmas, but haven't used it yet. I was happy to get it because I had given some thought to whether it would be a good investment or not.
        Donna

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
          Mister Domestic was showing a whole slew of new rulers that fold on Facebook yesterday. They were from Crafter Companion. The had two folding rulers that looked really interesting, but I have plenty!
          I've wondered about those and how long the "folding strip" will last? I can see they would be handy for travel.
          Donna

Comment

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
            I've wondered about those and how long the "folding strip" will last? I can see they would be handy for travel.
            I know! I was thinking the same thing. I think it would be great for Mister Domestic, since he travels giving classes, but I don't go any where, so there's not much point to spend the mula on it for me!
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
              I, personally, feel that they last a long time. I have had The Bias Ruler for several years and the folding strip has lasted with use. And I know others who have had the fold up 24 inch ruler and have not had any problems. I think that even if the folding strip (it looks like clear packaging tape) would wear out that either you could ask the company to sent a new piece or just use some clear packaging tape.

Comment

Working...
              X