X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Tortilla Cozy Tutorial

I thought it was a cool idea.

https://www.fairfieldworld.com/simpl...KDmeOknQV64tgM
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Simple Tortilla Cozy Tutorial

That is adorable!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Cute and useful idea. Thanks.
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Thanks for posting this site. I got lost in the project file with all the sewing projects listed. Now I have a few neat ideas for my friend to make. She is just beginning and says "I can't quilt anything" Well, we'll see about that. LOL

Comment

Thanks for the post. I just read up on how to make my own tortillas, so now I will make this holder for them also. Thanks!!!

Comment

I made mine just using cotton batting and so far so good. Figured the same concept (materials) used for the bowl cozy would work for tortilla warmer. I will be looking into the layer stuff for moisture control.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi_Howard View Post
              I made mine just using cotton batting and so far so good. Figured the same concept (materials) used for the bowl cozy would work for tortilla warmer. I will be looking into the layer stuff for moisture control.
              If you put a paper towel in with the tortillas, it will adsorb the moisture. I do this whenever I get something to go and it's in a Styrofoam container - put a napkin inside with the food and it keeps everything dry.

People heat up tortillas in the microwave? I've always heated them on a griddle.

Comment

Great! Another good idea for Craft Fairs along with bowl cozy, potato zapper, oven mitts :-)
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
                X