C&T Publishing free projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C&T Publishing free projects

I was reading Bonnie Hunter's blog this morning and she made mention of a series of quilting novels that were being published by C&T, so I clicked the link and started poking around the website. Found this:

https://www.ctpub.com/categories/free-projects.html
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Re: C&T Publishing free projects

Looks good!! many different levels too. thanks.

Comment

I've already downloaded 3... I downloaded the Spice quilt thinking about another post (ugly fabric quilt)

Thanks for sharing!
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

How do you download the free patterns? They keep asking me for billing info.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
          How do you download the free patterns? They keep asking me for billing info.
          Barb, go ahead and fill out the billing info section...it's your name, address, email....they don't ask for a credit card. When you click through it will take you to the screen where you can click a link to download your project.
          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Thank you, so many cute and fun free patterns. Now back to the website to see what fun products they sell!

Comment

Originally posted by chelea View Post
              Barb, go ahead and fill out the billing info section...it's your name, address, email....they don't ask for a credit card. When you click through it will take you to the screen where you can click a link to download your project.
              Thanks Michele!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
              X