Here's Reviews for Craftsy Classes From Forum Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's Reviews for Craftsy Classes From Forum Members

Here's the link to a thread that was posted in 2015 when Craftsy had a month long all access promotion. A lot of forum members posted theirs reviews on different classes......likes.....dislikes. This might help everyone pick and choose classes they want to watch tomorrow.

Keep in mind......tomorrows promo is only one day. Any reference to the month long promo in this link is from 2 years ago.

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sh...sy+access+pass

Don't forget......you can watch classes at faster speeds too! It will save you some time and on most teachers you can still keep up with what they are saying.

Have fun everyone!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Re: Here's Reviews for Craftsy Classes From Forum Members

Good early morning.

I've started watching Quilter's Path with Christa Watson. So far it's been a good class with lots of helpful hints.

I've noticed they don't have 1 1/2 times the speed.....I thought they used to. I didn't need to speed up this class though. Christa talks at a good pace.

Off to sleep a little while......but as Arnold says.........I'll be back.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

Comment

G'morning, I am enjoying learning from this class on FMQ
      The Secrets of Free-Motion Quilting
      Echoing Designs
      with Christina Cameli
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I recommend

Clever Curves: Piecing Techniques with Toby Lischko

Lots of practical tips. Remember you can't download the materials to make the projects though. I especially recommend the lesson on paperless (uses freezer paper) foundation piecing
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Debby Brown has some very nice FMQ classes on Craftsy. The designs are so pretty especially in FMQ Simple Shapes class. She has a nice speaking voice and her work is beautiful.

Comment

Working...
          X