• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeniseSm
    Missouri Star
    • Nov 2013

Craftsy 24 hour flash sale

Enabler alert- it is my duty as a patriotic American to purchase more quilting supplies than I can possibly use in my lifetime to support the economy, plus it makes me happy and it is non fattening. But seriously, this sale has some crazy good prices

I could not resist this beautifully shaded Jacqueline de Jonge kit

and there are many other beautiful kits including my beloved Jinny Beyer and even two Kaffe Fassett
    Last edited by DeniseSm; August 31, 2017, 08:05 AM.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.
  • Monique
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2011

Re: Craftsy 24 hour flash sale

I don't any more fabric. No seriously I don't.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Midge
      Missouri Star
      • Mar 2014

I'm so tempted. The price per yard for the Kaffe Fassett fabrics is really amazing. Quit enabling me!

Comment

• DeniseSm
        Missouri Star
        • Nov 2013

Already got the email that Craftsy has shipped my order. I can't wait to see the fabrics in the Jacqueline de Jonge kit. And I can watch her piecing class for free on Labor day. Bonus happiness.
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

• Grey Lady
          The Guild President
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by DeniseSm View Post
          Already got the email that Craftsy has shipped my order. I can't wait to see the fabrics in the Jacqueline de Jonge kit..
          This kit is wayyyy beyond my skill level, but I am curious: the photos show what looks like beads sewn in the centers of the diamond shapes. Is that something that is included in a kit's instructions and supplies or an embellishment left to a quilters imagination? I know I wouldn't come up with the idea. Thanks.
          Diana Grey

Comment

• DeniseSm
            Missouri Star
            • Nov 2013

Those beads are hot fix crystals. I am pretty sure they do not come with the kit. Hot fix crystals come in different colors and have glue already on the back. When you heat them up the glue sticks the crystal to the fabric. You can use an iron, or an applicator like this one

It is an easy way to "bling" up your quilt.

Comment

• Sheep Farmer
              Missouri Star
              • Nov 2014

That's a beautiful kit, but I have to agree with Grey Lady. This is waaayyyy beyond my skill level.
              But I did find a whole lotta fabric at a very good price!

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
              The Farmmyfarm

Comment

• snippet
                Missouri Star
                • Oct 2012

I saw that Summer Dream quilt too and would love to make it. It is stunning.

Comment

Working...
                X