Creative Grids Rulers 20% off TODAY only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creative Grids Rulers 20% off TODAY only

Quilt in A day is having a one day only sale 20% on regular price items. They have many Creative Grids rulers to choose from with free shipping, including both the Stripology and Stripology Squared. Enter MONDAY as the coupon code.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Re: Creative Grids Rulers 20% off TODAY only

have not seen these on sale b4... comes out to 43 bucks.... have any of u seen it 4 less
    Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
    http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

Originally posted by DramaMama View Post
      have not seen these on sale b4... comes out to 43 bucks.... have any of u seen it 4 less
      If you are referring to Stripology - the lowest price I've seen is $47 and that was at a local shop where I would have to pay sales tax too. But then I don't subscribe to many shop newsletters or check Amazon or Massdrop ... so I may not be the best authority.
      Last edited by Judy, USMC; January 10, 2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Judy, USMC View Post
        If you are referring to Stripology - the lowest price I've seen is $47 and that was at a local shop where I would have to pay sales tax too. But then I don't subscribe to many shop newsletters or check Amazon or Massdrop ... so I may not be the best authority.
        Thanks. And, yes, sorry -- I was talking about the Stripology ruler.
        Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
        http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

Shoot, I hate when I find these tidbits a day late! That will teach me to log in every day!

Comment

Working...
          X