Massdrop has Story Quilt Labels & MORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massdrop has Story Quilt Labels & MORE!

The labels below now on Massdrop for $41.99 (8 have already committed), but will drop to $36.99 if 30 commit. PLUS, Superior Threads Titanium needles and other quilting items!

Story Quilt Labels -- you get the following:

Details
    StoryPatches
    Printed by Spoonflower
    Printed on 100% cotton poplin fabric
    Thread count: 133 x 72
    Made in Durham, NC

Included: 8 StoryPatches and 1 Pigma Micron pen

Shipping: $2.75 shipping to U.S.; All orders will be shipped by Massdrop.

Estimated ship date is Feb 2, 2017.
    After the drop ends, payment will be collected. To deliver the best value to the group the request will then be submitted to the vendor up front, making all sales final. Be sure to check the discussion page for updates.
    Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
    http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Re: Massdrop has Story Quilt Labels & MORE!

I saw this earlier today and have been considering it. I think it will be something different. The only downside would be if the company went out of business.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Massdrop has Story Quilt Labels & MORE!

I guess you could be concerned about this with any online store or any place for which you have a gift card.

I've been using Massdrop for about 1.5 years; their customer service has been responsive when I've had questions, and I've not had any problems with them yet.

Not sure how long they've been in business; that info may be on their website.

And I think it says they don't actually charge you until the order is processed (the date of the end of the drop), so at that time they are within moments of placing the order with the vendor.
      Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
      http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

Working...
      X