Crafty's 2017 Block of the Month Quilt_FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafty's 2017 Block of the Month Quilt_FREE

Here is Crafty's 2017 Block of the Month Quilt: https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/cla...ng-star/468964

If you use the link above, it is FREE. Or if you go to craftsy.com and in the search type "free classes", it should come up as FREE.

However, if you go to craftsy.com and in the search type "2017 Block of the Month", it will come up as a PAID class!

So, use the link above or type "free classes" in the search on the website.

Enjoy!
    Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
    http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Re: Crafty's 2017 Block of the Month Quilt_FREE

Thank you for the link. I looked for this already and couldn't find it, thanks again

Comment

Thanks for the link. It's a pretty quilt and one I'd like to make.

Comment

Thank you, I like this one. I have been looking for something for a graduation gift. This might be it!
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

My DH has wanted a star quilt for quite a while ... thanks for posting ... this looks like it will be fun to make.

Comment

Thanks for the link, I always enjoy the block of the month.

Comment

I've been looking at this quilt for the past week or so. It's real nice but I was thinking....what would it look like if I did it in black, med grey and a light grey instead of blues? I would use a white for the background colour. And then I was thinking of using red and white only for the blocks. Would that work or should I use different colours for the blocks. It's for my son.
                  The blue is really nice but I seem to always do blue quilts. Thanks
                  Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Nana Kerr View Post
                    I've been looking at this quilt for the past week or so. It's real nice but I was thinking....what would it look like if I did it in black, med grey and a light grey instead of blues? I would use a white for the background colour. And then I was thinking of using red and white only for the blocks. Would that work or should I use different colours for the blocks. It's for my son.
                    The blue is really nice but I seem to always do blue quilts. Thanks
                    Oh! Black and gray and white would be wonderful I think. I really like this BOM, but I don't like those 8 blocks in the middle. They look out of place to me, maybe it's the greens and reds.

Comment

Working...
                    X