Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10 Craftsy class - Quilting With Rulers on a Home Machine - by with Amy Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$10 Craftsy class - Quilting With Rulers on a Home Machine - by with Amy Johnson

https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/cla...nkid=114590419

That's a heck of a deal.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: $10 Craftsy class - Quilting With Rulers on a Home Machine - by with Amy Johnson

Wow! Thanks so much for the post. I've had this on my wish list for awhile and at $10 I couldn't wait to purchase. Thanks again.

Comment

Re: $10 Craftsy class - Quilting With Rulers on a Home Machine - by with Amy Johnson

I took that same class, but I paid $17.99. Go for it! I learned a lot & have re-watched several sections of the class. I ordered 2 of Amy's Quilting Pineapple rulers + the pkg. of grips. I ordered 2 straight Hand-Quilter rulers from Amazon. I've been practicing. A long ways to go yet! I quilt on a Baby Lock Tiara II table LA. Be sure to visit Amy's web site & browse her blog. She has a quilt store in Lynchburg, VA & quilts on a Janome DSM with a special quilting presser foot. She uses the large Supreme Slider. She also has some videos on YouTube. It's a worthwhile class.

Comment

Working...
      X