Jelly rolls 9.97 each till midnite Th 11/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jelly rolls 9.97 each till midnite Th 11/3

Saw this on Facebook today from jellyrollfabric.net. this is overstock and selection is limited. Have never ordered from them but the price is good.

Re: Jelly rolls 9.97 each till midnite Th 11/3

Great sale! Make sure before you order that you're aware of how many strips are in a roll. I've heard Jenny say that M* uses its influence in the industry to get 40 strips per roll (or 42 squares in a charm pack or layer cake). Other sellers just have one or two pieces of each fabric in a line, with no consistent number from roll to roll.

Thanks for letting us know about this!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I've ordered from them and the fabric is nice. They always have $10 jelly roll's of one kind or another. There are only 20 strips to a roll but that's still only $20 for 40 strips! I have mentioned them on this forum before so I'm not sure if anyone tried them as I never got any response. Oh, they have lot's of free jelly roll patterns too!
      :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

I browsed their site today. I didn't see anything that really caught my attention. It looked like their JRs definitely are only 20 strips, so keep that in mind. Be sure to read all the descriptions.

Comment

With only 20 strips I think I'll just wait for daily deals. M*s my go to
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

I ordered two rolls Monday and got them today. It did state that there is but 20 strips in a roll. It is nice material. It was the colors I needed.

Comment

Working...
            X