Moda fabrics on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moda fabrics on sale

I got an email from Quiltkitmarket - they have everything 50% off today only. The site seems to be almost exclusively Moda fabrics.

http://www.quiltkitmarket.com/

Re: Moda fabrics on sale

I ordered a stash of the new Kansas Troubles Oak Haven. )

Comment

Great sale, thank you for sharing!!

Comment

I snagged some yardage of Bella solids myself. Hard to beat $2.44/yd.

Comment

Holy cow..........shame on you for tempting us...... I had to stop looking.....I was drooling on my keyboard!

I should have my Christmas list ready to email to family along with this link!
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Me too - the drooling. Need to step away!
            Karen
            Spring, TX

Comment

I ordered some stuff from there- 50% off me and my sister? done deal. I also forgot to put in the discount code!!! aghh!!! I did email them and they are going to price correct the order for me! yay!! thought I'd share some awesome customer service! I now have another place to spend money,,, which is good and bad. lol
              If you don't ask, you don't get. Ghandi

Toni

Comment

I am so sad that I missed this sale... Sounds like some of you scored a fantastic deal!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightline View Post
                  I snagged some yardage of Bella solids myself. Hard to beat $2.44/yd.
                  Funny how again they are having a 50% off sale yet Bella Solids are now $3.99 a yard. I was going to place an order but shipping was $10.95 on a $33 order. Seemed a bit high for 1 layer and a couple yards of fabric.

Comment

Working...
                  X