Fancy Forest quilt kit $54.36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy Forest quilt kit $54.36

Craftsy has this quilt kit for $54. That's 17 yards of fabric plus the pattern. I don't even want to think about how much i spent on mine. Tho i do love it. If you are interested, i think its a great buy.

http://www.craftsy.com/supplies/kit/...quilt-kit/2283
    Diana Grey

Re: Fancy Forest quilt kit $54.36

Sorry, but it looks like only the backing is on sale for $54. The kit doesn't appear to be available.

Comment

Oh good. I got kind of excited when I first saw this because that is sure a cute quilt. But I have too much on my to do list already!

Comment

Duh. I feel like an idiot. Sorry.
        Diana Grey

Comment

Augh. I was so excited at that great price for such a cute pattern, but it is just the backing
          Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

The way I read the ad it says for fabric and pattern.If you scroll down the page it says what the kit includes and tells you you will also need backing etc.. I believe it is the kit.
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
              The way I read the ad it says for fabric and pattern.If you scroll down the page it says what the kit includes and tells you you will also need backing etc.. I believe it is the kit.
              If you look to the box at the right, you will see "SELECT" and under that "Backing". When the kit is avaiable, you will have three selections - 1) Kit; 2) Backing; 3) Kit & Backing. Right now, the only thing available is the backing.
              If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Sylvia I read but did not click on the drop down choices sorry.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
                  Sylvia I read but did not click on the drop down choices sorry.
                  Nothing to be sorry about! I could see how the page would be misleading if you were not aware of the limited selection.
                  If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

I would have to be in crazy love with this pattern to tackle this quilt....loads of piecing. Elizabeth does beautiful designs but they all have so many tiny pieces. It's a good value for the price.
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Having just made the small version of that quilt and knowing how much that cost, I knew there was no way that was the price for the entire large quilt. For those of you who want to try a hand at this, it's very time intensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X