Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are looking for a new iron, check out today's Flash Sale on Fat Quarter shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are looking for a new iron, check out today's Flash Sale on Fat Quarter shop

I bought this iron a year ago for almost full price with no regrets - almost tempted to buy another at this price!

http://www.fatquartershop.com/flash-sale

Re: If you are looking for a new iron, check out today's Flash Sale on Fat Quarter shop

Me. too! But I already have a new back up one. But what an awesome price.
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Re: If you are looking for a new iron, check out today's Flash Sale on Fat Quarter shop

I saw it too and got it ordered! I'm so excited, I've been patiently waiting to find one on sale!!!
      Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you! Just placed an order. WooHoo.
        Diana Grey

Comment

Oh wow. I don't need another, but I think I will get it for my daughter. Her baby is about to walk so this will be safer I think. She irons on a counter top. Thanks for posting it!!
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

I'll hang on to my $14.99 Black and Decker as long as it works, then buy another just like it. So far, its cost me a dollar a year. The rest I spend on fabric.

Comment

I just ordered it and saw the shipping was $4.95. That's awfully cheap. It must be coming by boat to me then. lol
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

It is a screaming deal! I love mine! Was with a friend yesterday helping her make pillows while she stays at her sons. The daughter in law had a corded iron and I have to say it made me a tad crazy!
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Great price! I love mine!
                  Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Wohoo. Added 3 panels on sale and a charm pack to have enough to get free shipping. I have been waiting for this iron to go on sale.
                    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Wow, that's a great price!
                      I should have waited another 7 months. LOL
                      But I'm glad I have mine. Love that iron!

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
                      The Farmmyfarm

Comment

I am sooo tempted.

Comment

I guess I waited too long. It's not showing up anymore. They must have sold out! Just tried out my neighbor's and now I want oen for me.

Comment

What was it?

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                              What was it?
                              The Panasonic cordless 360 iron. I ordered and already got notice that it shipped!
                              Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X