Martelli Sale Extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martelli Sale Extended

Due to technical difficulties with website -- Martelli sale extended through July 8.

They are taking orders via phone ...

Call: 866 996 1400
    9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday July 8.
    Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
    http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Re: Martelli Sale Extended

Originally posted by DramaMama View Post
    Due to technical difficulties with website -- Martelli sale extended through July 8.

They are taking orders via phone ...

Call: 866 996 1400
    9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday July 8.
    Do you know what was on sale?

Comment

I do believe everything is 50% off. Any questions, give them a call. The gal yesterday was super nice.

Comment

Martelli sale ends today. Everything is 50% off. They are still only taking phone orders, due to website technical difficulties. I ordered a much needed cutting mat, and I felt like it was a steal at 50% off.

Comment

Did you see in their catalog that they will be on reality tv? In fact, have recorded several episodes! Apparently it will be on their blog for further information whether they will actually be on tv and when.
          I believe I want to order their binding clips set this time. Does anyone have them? I've seen their video and they look pretty cool. Martelli's is so expensive their 50 percent off sale is the only way I can afford to get anything! All of their products are pretty cool if you take the time to watch their videos. Have you seen their new fmq hoops and rulers? Would like to see the video on that when their site is up and running again!
          Well everyone take care and have a great weekend!
          :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
          X