X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Craftsy Summer 2016 BOM - Amish inspired

Its pretty, and its free. Who is in?

http://www.craftsy.com/class/2016-su...93350~jkzigjd1
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Re: Free Craftsy Summer 2016 BOM - Amish inspired

Thanks for sharing.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

If what is showing is the finished product, it's not quite my cup of tea at the moment. Thanks for sharing though.
      Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
      http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

I did sign uo up and will watch each month, but no time n the sewing task list to do this one yet. I love this quilt and have plenty of fabric in my stash for it. Looking forward to seeing yours come together Denise.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

It's pretty, but I'm not sure about the circles. You can always learn something new though.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

I signed up, although the very last thing I need is to make another quilt top or to buy more fabric. But I figured instruction on curves and applique for free is a good deal. These are two areas where I lack confidence.

But, my biggest problem is that I can't go back to the beginning. I went through this month's lesson (#3) and wanted to go back to the introduction again. But every time I select Lesson 1, an advertisement pops up, and once it goes away, it throws me into one of the future lessons. Of course, since it is a block of the month, there really isn't a lesson, and I get a screen that tells me I can't skip ahead.

I've never had any problems like this before. If anyone has a remedy, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll send a message to Craftsy and see if they can help.
            If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Very pretty, and free! Thanks for sharing!!
              Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I have another year of these and it wouldn't let me skip either.
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thanks for sharing it. It's not quite the style of quilt I'm drawn to right now, but I'll probably sign up for the learning experience. Some interesting looking blocks there.

Comment

I signed up for the learning, too. Not sure if I will get to making it any time soon, but it's intriguing. Thanks, Denise, and show us pics of your progress if you make it. Seems like it wouldn't hurt or be too hard to make time once a month for a block.
                    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I have decided that I must be in the minority of what I like in a quilt pattern. If the pattern is too busy, it's just not for me. The simpler the design, the more I love it.

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy busy patterns? That is NOT to say that I don't have an appreciation of the work and skill it takes to make a complex pattern because I truly am amazed at all the talent out there. I am in awe of it actually. Maybe I am just not admitting to myself that I can handle simple and not complex! Lol

But having said that, I appreciate very much the link to learning something new on Craftsy or any other site. Just because the quilt isn't for me, I am always interested in looking and learning something that may work with what I do like. So thanks for the link!

Comment

I signed up for the paper piecing info. Not my style of quilt but my grandson may like it for his graduation quilt?
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X