For my CANADIAN friends and other too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my CANADIAN friends and other too

Canadian Online Quilting Fabric, Quilting Patterns and Quilting Notions Free Shipping

FREE SHIPPING in Canada.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: For my CANADIAN friends and other too

ty Monique

Comment

thanks, I should order some hand painted batiks, they are gorgeous....
      Sew sew sew.
      So? So? So?

Comment

Thank you Monique, always love free shipping, I will give them a try.

Thought you all might be interested in this company that I just orderd from the first time, it's not free shipping until you spend $50 though.
        I was very impressed with their service, I placed the order Friday afternoon and it was delivered to our mail box on Tuesday.
        Canadian National Fabric - Online Fabric store located in Canada but ships around the world! Selling high quality, designer cottons for quilting and sewing.

Judy

Comment

Thank you, Monique and Judy.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyjay View Post
            Thank you Monique, always love free shipping, I will give them a try.

Thought you all might be interested in this company that I just orderd from the first time, it's not free shipping until you spend $50 though.
            I was very impressed with their service, I placed the order Friday afternoon and it was delivered to our mail box on Tuesday.
            Canadian National Fabric - Online Fabric store located in Canada but ships around the world! Selling high quality, designer cottons for quilting and sewing.

Judy
            well, finally a site where you can buy 1/4 meter....hourra....thank you for sharing....ouch says my wallet....
            Sew sew sew.
            So? So? So?

Comment

I just purchased 37 quarter yards for $102.93 Canadian dollars. Our American friends would save an extra 30% on top of that. The only negative thing is that their Jelly Rolls and Layer cakes are $50.00 a piece, I passed....
              Sew sew sew.
              So? So? So?

Comment

Monique, Thank you. That's awesome. Never get free shipping unless you spend like $100.

Comment

Originally posted by mario1360 View Post
                  The only negative thing is that their Jelly Rolls and Layer cakes are $50.00 a piece, I passed....
                  Don't know where you're buying your pre cuts, but that's the price for pre cuts pretty much every where I shop in Southern Ontario.

Comment

I was just thinking the prices were pretty much in line with US Shops. I did a little currency calculating and a JR @ $42 US (MSRP) would be $52.50 Canadian. Fabrics at 11.95 US would be $15 Canadian. Happy to hear you all are finally getting some options for fabrics, even though they are still pricey (they are here, too, if you ask me). And I always love FREE Shipping!

p.s. Good to see you, Kim. I have wondered about you!
                    Donna

Comment

Originally posted by Lyndaj View Post
                      Don't know where you're buying your pre cuts, but that's the price for pre cuts pretty much every where I shop in Southern Ontario.
                      I was saying in reference to US websites but with the exchange rate it is always way too expensive for me.
                      Sew sew sew.
                      So? So? So?

Comment

Thanks. This is great. I do try to buy from Canadian sources, especially when the exchange on credit cards reached $1.45-1.47 this winter. It is getting better now, but like to avoid if I can and support local.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                        X