Check out all these free patterns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out all these free patterns!

Found this on another site and thought I would share it. Lots of cute downloadable patterns at www.eeschenck.com . Go to "browse catalog", "quilts and projects", "free patterns".
    I saw quite a few I would like to make and I did not even get through many of them.
    Enjoy!
    patti
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Re: Check out all these free patterns!

I printed off about 7 patterns thanks for sharing.

Comment

holy moses!!
      Michele

Comment

Wow! Thanks for posting this... there's definitely a couple in there that I want to try. A couple I'll need to scale down to make as a baby quilt too, but what a wealth of knowledge!
        sigpic

Comment

Holy moley... it's the motherlode!
          "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

Comment

Wowser -- mother lode is right! Thanks for posting these (I think -- as if I need MORE projects for my list!
            Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

I'll have to make a pot of coffee and stay awake all night so I can check out this site in detail!

Thanks for posting the link!!
              ~Mary
              As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

That site was awesome!!! Found several I want to make. I passed along the link to the ladies in my quilt guild; I know they will love it too! There was one in there, called Simply Delicious Candy Dish. It looked really cool.....kinda like origami; which gives a whole new twist on quilting. I had seen a book at Barnes & Noble on origami quilts; thought it would be really fun to do one someday. But with that pattern, I just might be able to do it. I thought I'd make the "candy dishes" into flowers, and then make perhaps a wallhanging for spring In my mind, I can visualize it. Might have to get my dea hubby to help me, as he's the king of origami in our family. Now I just have to find the time to do it. Somedays it feels like I'm going round in circles, and I know its only gonna get worse, as I start back to college next week. Going for my bachelors degree, after 30 years of being out of school. Trying to finish up some quilting projects before all that starts. Meanwhile, I've got a folder in my quilting notebook for all the ideas and projects I want to do....so maybe one day, when my life slows down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
                  Found this on another site and thought I would share it. Lots of cute downloadable patterns at www.eeschenck.com . Go to "browse catalog", "quilts and projects", "free patterns".
                  I saw quite a few I would like to make and I did not even get through many of them.
                  Enjoy!
                  patti
                  OOOh Weeee! What fun! I can already tell I'll be browsing here later tonight! Thank you!

Comment

Thanks for sharing.....these are great!

Comment

wow thanks!!! Sheeesh, now I want to buy more fabric.

Comment

Wow, patticakes! That site is awesome! It's a keeper. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X