Design Your Own Quilts - FREE Program Assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Your Own Quilts - FREE Program Assist

I stumbled (literally) upon this site and am intrigued. I've downloaded a FREE program and have been playing with it for a while. This program will allow you to design your own quilts using several different 'cuts', i.e., squares, triangles, hexagons, houses, clam-shapes, apple cores, etc. And, it is FREE!!!

AS with any new software, I enter with caution, however once I'm assured the site is safe I'll take a chance. I run Windows XP on my computer and so far the program is working without a hitch. I've found it so easy to use even without reading the 20 page manual that is available. Download time was only seconds, as was installation. No rebooting necessary. The results are amazing.

If you are game: http://www.cosman.nl/software_en.html

I don't think you will be sorry. If you are, come on over and give me a huge kick in the patooty!!!!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Design Your Own Quilts - FREE Program Assist

Thanks Sandy. That looks interesting.
    I have Quilt wizard on my old pc. Haven't been able to invest in EQ yet.
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Wow!! Great site Sandy!! Thanks!! I just downloaded it, my Norton's said the site is safe....and I've been having a lot of fun with it!!
      ~Mary
      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Thanks Sandy. I've d/l'd it too and will play with it later - still trying to catch up with all the posts I missed this weekend.
        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Thanks Sandy for that info link. I downloaded it and also found all the adresses of quilt shops in Luxembourg on that same site. Very interesting as I can check out the prices of quilt shops at the different borders of our country. There is sometimes a big price difference in between the countries.
          sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

downloaded it but haven't played with it yet, Sandy. I am not that bright. I have an old EQ from a flea market and can't figure that out either. One would think that since I have this time on my hands I would play. My brain is not that great. LOL.
            Sewing mends the soul.
            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Blondie, your brain will get better. At last you still know who you are and that's the most important thing (other than enjoying LL's attention). BTW how are his hornet stings?
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I downloaded it and will try and figure out how to use it. Thanks Sandy.

Monique.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks for the site..download complete, now to play around and make some patterns!
                  Angela:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
                  X