Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something for beginners/table and machine..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lourixe
    replied
    Re: Something for beginners/table and machine..!!

I'm terribly jealous! The cheapest sewing cabinet I've seen around here costs 500,00 € !!! I am going to need to customize old pieces of furniture for my sewing corner.

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Originally posted by laf512 View Post
    Is this the table you were originally looking for? I have this one and love it!

Sauder Sewing and Craft Table - Walmart.com
    I too have that sauder table - It served me well for years!! I am now passing it on to a friend since we did my sewing room

Leave a comment:

• laf512
    replied

Is this the table you were originally looking for? I have this one and love it!

Sauder Sewing and Craft Table - Walmart.com

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

You are welcome! That is odd you can't do it anymore though. Someone else said the same thing not long ago. I just cut and paste it....is that how you used to?

Leave a comment:

• GrammaBabs
    replied

YES and I can't thank you enough!!! I used to love to post links,, but try as I might it just won't work "here",,, I can in emails etc.. just not here... hey maybe that a good thing...LOL I can get a bit crazy with this stuff...
    I just could not resist posting this is was such a deal... Thank you again Pat!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Is it this one???

Ultimate Sewing Solution Value Bundle with the Brother XL-2600i Sewing Machine - Walmart.com

Leave a comment:

• GrammaBabs
    started a topic Something for beginners/table and machine..!!

Something for beginners/table and machine..!!

After checking out the table someone posted here... I was on the Walmart site and remembered working in the fabric dept. there (when they had one here)... I used to sell , like crazy, the Sauder table that stored the machine and other goodies ...it was around 100.00... Mother's Day and Christmas was so much fun showing them to DH's and son's for their Mom's...

So I looked for it on the site.. didn't find that one,, but DID find a deal of a lifetime for beginners... I cannot post the link,,, (sorry, but it's not worked for me in a long time and I've tried everything).. if anyone want to post it , thanks..it's under furniture, type sewing machine table in search..

It's a wonderful table with storage AND comes with a Brother Sewing machine!!! It's the same machine I bought for my son to take when he moved for "repairs" when he needed it... I did a bit of research on this machine and it got great reviews,, for it's size and price... I think it's 165.00 for both,, just wanted to share,, this is a super way to dabble a bit and see if this hobby is for you..
Working...
X