Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Just happened upon this video on QNNTV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just happened upon this video on QNNTV.

I imagine some of you have seen this, but I just happened upon it today. Thought I'd share for those who haven't seen it yet. There are three parts. Just scroll down the page a bit and you'll see links to parts 2 and 3.http://www.qnntv.com/videos/quilt-wi...ny-doan-part-1
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Re: I Just happened upon this video on QNNTV.

Oh I have not seen this!

THANK You so much for posting this!

sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Well! I saw Part One and Part Three. When I clicked on Part Two it was a repeat of Part One. Hmmm. Either I'm nuts or there's a technical issue.

Your welcome, Annika. Jenny is so darling! I loved seeing all the quilts in Part Three. So fun!
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I got part 2 working

Try this

http://www.qnntv.com/videos/quilt-wi...y-doan-part-2/

Nope it was repeat from the first part.

Sorry
        Last edited by Swedish leo; April 3, 2014, 10:19 AM.
        sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
        A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
        And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

I can't get it to play!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Thank you for posting. I had not seen this before and it's quite entertaining. I also had the same issue with part 2, it's a repeat.

Enjoyed watching Jenny. She's such a wonderful and cheerful gal who always brings smiles,

Comment

I finally got #1 to play, but can't play 2&3... I 'll keep working on it, though!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
                Thank you for posting. I had not seen this before and it's quite entertaining. I also had the same issue with part 2, it's a repeat.

Enjoyed watching Jenny. She's such a wonderful and cheerful gal who always brings smiles,
                OK! Then I DID play #2... It was a repeat of #1. Now on to #3!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Jenny is wonderful! I just love her attitude about everything. Her insights about how we eventually become givers with our quilts is so spot on! Once you make a quilt for yourself, your kids, grands, friends who ask - of course you start making them to give away! LOL

It was interesting to hear her talk about the job she was doing with at risk youth and how she was just too involved and it was taking her joy. Good on her kids for recognizing that a wonderful, vibrant and precious part of their mother - her joyful spirit - was slipping away and deciding to do something about it. There is no shame in recognizing you can be much more effective in life when you can do what you are called to do. Not everyone is built to handle the emotional toll of dealing with other people's problems. I'd be willing to be she has touched more lives for the better with her "little quilting videos" than she could have done in 100 years at that other job.

No matter what link I click - I still see a repeat of Part 1 when I click on Part 2 - but, I'm happy with what I got to see of 1 & 3. Those quilts are beautiful and I see another one I want to try with the four patch and x block!
                  Vicki
                  Is a Nine Patch part of a 12-Step program? :icon_beuj:

Comment

This was so fun to see. The Part 2 is MIA for us all, darn!

Comment

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
                      I imagine some of you have seen this, but I just happened upon it today. Thought I'd share for those who haven't seen it yet. There are three parts. Just scroll down the page a bit and you'll see links to parts 2 and 3.http://www.qnntv.com/videos/quilt-wi...ny-doan-part-1
                      thanks for that link! I did get to see #1 and #3. Loved them
                      sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

How fun! Thanks Rebecca!!!
                        ~Kathy~

Comment

Jenny is a real inspiration. She seems so happy and relaxed. I could listen to her all day.

Comment

I loved the trunk show at the end.
                            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I had not seen this before. Jenny seems like the nicest person. The world needs more people like her.

Comment

Working...
                              X