If you like aurifil thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like aurifil thread...

Okay I didn't find this. Someone posted about this place last week, but I ordered some aurifil thread from pumpkinvinecorner.com on Saturday, on Sunday they emailed that it would be shipped Monday and I received it today. Priority shipping for only $5.95. I think their prices are good and shipping was so fast. I love MSQC but I also placed an order with them on Saturday and it hasn't even been packed yet. This is not a complaint, just noticing the difference.
    Yeah! I just got an email from MSQC saying my order shipped. Can't wait, fabric is way more exciting than thread.
    Last edited by vchale; April 2, 2014, 05:47 PM.
    Vernona:icon_hi:

Re: If you like aurifil thread...

Thanks for posting this. I just finished placing an order for Aurifil thread (my very favorite), and some patterns. Very good prices.

Comment

Just have to say here, that when it takes a little bit before they pull and ship....it comes priority and gets here fairly quickly! Love MSQC!
      ~Kathy~

Comment

I love them also and if they sold everything I wanted I would probably never shop anywhere else. Even though I live in California I am contemplating a road trip to Missouri! Need to drive so I can bring my machine, stay overnight, and have plenty of room to get home all the fabric I want. I have used the thread they sell and I like it but I much prefer the 50 wt aurifil for fmq since it almost fades away.
        Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

Working...
        X