Tuesday Morning Quilting Finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Morning Quilting Finds

I just got my Tuesday Morning flyer in the mail, and there are a couple of goodies everyone should know about.

#1 -- Fat Quarters 5 Pack, $5.99
    These are five fat quarters for $6. Amazing price! TM says these are a first-time offer. The colors are coordinated well. From the picture it looks like each pack has a solid, a stripe, a plaid, a large polka dot, and a small polka dot. These come in twelve color ways, though the flyer states that different stores will carry different color ways.

#2 -- Omnigrid Quilting Travel Kit, $14.99
    This is three rulers and a medium-size cutting mat. Form the photo, I think the rulers are a 1"x6", a 4"x4", and a 4"x8". The mat is about 8"x12".

I'm personally famous at our local Tuesday Morning for seeing a flyer and heading right over. DON'T DO THAT! These items will be available starting Sunday, April 6.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Re: Tuesday Morning Quilting Finds

They closed my TM!!!! DRATS!!!!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I am visiting Georgia next week and tried to see if any local TM showed fat quarters in the upcoming sales flyer. But none came up. Maybe it's only in your area.

And, yeah, I am going to do some serious fabric shopping while I am there . . . even tho I don't need any more fabric. Needing or wanting??? -yeah, let's go with the "wanting" part.

Comment

We've never had one that I know of... (within my driving limits...hehehehe)
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

They were listed in my TM flyer, too. I don't know if they will actually have them in the store or not.

Comment

Just checked the flyer on line for my area - no fabric..........
            Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

I checked the online flyer because I wanted to give you all a link. The flyer that's currently online is the March flyer that goes through April 5; the one with the fabric is the April 6 flyer. So until April 6, the online flyer won't have fabric. After that, you might be able to tell if these deals are offered regionally.

Tuesday Morning's web site makes a big deal about their bargains being nationwide. This might be a good test if we all compare notes next week.
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I've been known to make the rounds of 5 or 6 TM stores when they had fabric last year. Let's hope this round of bargains is a good one!

Comment

ohhhhhhhh-I am SO hitting Tuesday Morning during my trip!!! And, Jean, if I still lived in Chesterfield, we would be competing on who got to Tuesday Morning first.

Comment

Are you going to Atlanta? There is a TM near my daughter's house in Marietta. She wouldn't let me do retail, so I didn't get to check it out.

Comment

I got my TM flyer in the mail today and the fat quarters were in there. I can't get to TM until Sunday. I hope they won't sell out.
                      Sharon

Comment

Jean, I am flying into Atlanta but heading to a town in North West Georgia. It has a TM, so I will make sure to shop there before I come back to Montreal.

Not sure I want to battle Atlanta traffic to find a TM (even tho I think I would have better shopping luck in or around Atlanta).

Comment

Sharon, the sale doesn't start until Sunday so you're in luck! The TM store closest to me will be opening at 9 am ET (8 am my time) on Sunday.
                          Originally posted by EmmaB View Post
                          I got my TM flyer in the mail today and the fat quarters were in there. I can't get to TM until Sunday. I hope they won't sell out.
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Thanks for the information, it has been a while since I have been to TM. I will go check the one in my area out on Sunday.
                            Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

Originally posted by RiverMomm View Post
                              Jean, I am flying into Atlanta but heading to a town in North West Georgia. It has a TM, so I will make sure to shop there before I come back to Montreal.

Not sure I want to battle Atlanta traffic to find a TM (even tho I think I would have better shopping luck in or around Atlanta).
                              Don't blame you on that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X