Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connecting threads have variegated thread now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting threads have variegated thread now!!!

I love connecting threads thread. It can be linty but cleaning lint is worth the money saved. I went on their site this morning and they now carry variegated!!

Re: Connecting threads have variegated thread now!!!

Yes, I saw that and it's 50/3 weight. I may try some next time I order from them. I've always had good luck with my purchases from CT.

Comment

Mine arrived Monday! Haven't used it yet but it sure is pretty!!

Comment

I love Connecting Threads thread too. When their thread goes on sale ( I think it is about every other year in the fall) I load up. If you want to have almost no lint have you tried their Essential PRO polyester cone thread? It is a very fine 70/3 with a matte finish, so it looks similar to cotton (not shiny). It works great for FMQ. Here is what I was able to achieve using that thread on my domestic sewing machine.
        FMQswirls.jpg
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I saw the had the variegated thread yesterday morning. I'd wondered if I was the last to know about it. I guess itis fairly new still.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I received mine on 3/17. I bought the set so I have one of each color it was a little cheaper to buy it like that, love the colors.
            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
            X