Layer Cake Lemonade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layer Cake Lemonade

some may have already seen this one, but just incase.. there is a beginner quilt at FQS on YouTube that is pretty cool for a beginner...just thought I would share....it's called Layer Cake Lemonade... still unable to post "links" here... and haven't had an answer.. so give a little search.. if you want to check it out!!! GB
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Re: Layer Cake Lemonade

To post links, on the page you want to post, right click on the title way up at the top, hold down the control button and hit C, then come back to the forum and in the area you type to post something, hit control V. Viola!!!! You have just posted a link!
    Last edited by bubba; February 22, 2014, 09:05 AM.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Thanks Pat....,,, I meant I have lost the ability to do it.... I did for years and either there is some "key" I've hit by accident or something here at M* that doesn't allow me to copy and paste anymore...it's been driving me nuts... but I love it here and just won't give up...LOL thanks anyway..
      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Originally posted by GrammaBabs View Post
        some may have already seen this one, but just incase.. there is a beginner quilt at FQS on YouTube that is pretty cool for a beginner...just thought I would share....it's called Layer Cake Lemonade... still unable to post "links" here... and haven't had an answer.. so give a little search.. if you want to check it out!!! GB
        Do you highlight the address, copy and paste here? That's how I do mine. I have to check it out.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see Pat's post.

Second edit: here is the link:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYkuJJvMBW0
        Last edited by soul60s; February 22, 2014, 09:30 AM. Reason: Not reading the previous post
        Hugs,
        Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
        Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

I have seen this one and want to make. Here is their first video just a jelly roll called Jelly Roll Jam - which is on my list as well.

Jelly Roll Jam - Shortcut Quilt Series - Fat Quarter Shop - YouTube
          Wendy
          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Not sure how you're doing your copy/paste, but sometimes when it doesn't work one way, it will work another. For instance, if you normally do a right click/copy and right click/paste, instead try the keyboard combination of Ctrl/C to copy and Ctrl/V to paste.

Quilter's Rules:
            #1 Buy fabric - no matter how much you already have.
            #2 Sew all day and all night - no cooking allowed.
            #3 Start a new quilt before the last one is finished - must return to #1.

Comment

Originally posted by sewmuch2learn View Post
              Not sure how you're doing your copy/paste, but sometimes when it doesn't work one way, it will work another. For instance, if you normally do a right click/copy and right click/paste, instead try the keyboard combination of Ctrl/C to copy and Ctrl/V to paste.
              Can you post a link from an iPad?. I haven't figured out how. I usually am on my iPad.
              Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

Also.... I just discovered that below each YouTube video, there is are two buttons...one is for managing videos, and the other has a listing for creating a link. Click on that, go back to the forum...or anyplace else, bring up "paste ", click on that, and there is your link! Very easy... I hope I made sencr.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Thanks GrammaBabs and Soul60s - I love that pattern and it looks like an easy lap quilt. Love the material too.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the free pattern with all of us. It is really cute and looks really easy.
                    Good friends are like quilts, they age with you but, never lose their warmth

Lori

Comment

The pattern is so cute....easy, too....and that's my criteria these days.... The less I have to think about, the better... I've done complex, and now prefer simple...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Here is the correct URL for the Layer Cake Lemonade tutorial

Spyder Nancy

Originally posted by wlrquilts View Post
                        I have seen this one and want to make. Here is their first video just a jelly roll called Jelly Roll Jam - which is on my list as well.

Jelly Roll Jam - Shortcut Quilt Series - Fat Quarter Shop - YouTube

Comment

The you Tube video link won't work. Here's the PDF Version link.

http://static.fatquartershop.com/med...de-Pattern.pdf

I post fron iPad all the time. Touch the address bar to highlight the printing, choose select all, then copy. When you come to the thread page on the forum, start your thread or post, put your finger in the box, and the paste option will pop up, choose paste, and your link will paste. That's how I did this one.

Comment

Originally posted by spyderquilt View Post
                            None of the video links work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
                              The pattern is so cute....easy, too....and that's my criteria these days.... The less I have to think about, the better... I've done complex, and now prefer simple...
                              This one is similar but with charms

Oh, Fransson!: Updated Charm Squares Baby Quilts Pattern

pdf

http://www.ohfransson.com/files/char...baby-quilt.pdf
                              Last edited by Hulamoon; February 25, 2014, 05:47 AM.
                              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                              X