Kaffe Fassett Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaffe Fassett Sale

Just an fyi... Kaffe Fassett fabric on sale! His stuff usually isn't. Only $7.82 yd!

https://www.fabric.com/SearchResults...3-26a376046a5e
    Hugs,
    Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
    Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Re: Kaffe Fassett Sale

When seeing his fabrics on line, I never really liked them all that much. Last summer, I was at a shop that specializes in carrying his fabrics, and I was absolutely dumbfounded!!! They are some of the loveliest fabrics I have ever laid eyes on! I bought four or five of them, and once I finish one more project, I am cutting them and starting work on a pattern just waiting to be done!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Joanne........Shame......shame on you! You are the Queen of Enablers!

I bought a small piece of his Roman Glass print at a garage sale over a year ago........not realizing who the designer was.....I just liked the print! I posted it here on the forum & learned who the designer was & from there looked up his other fabrics. I love all of his spotted type prints. I just placed an order for one of his millefore prints!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Oh wow! I was scrolling through and saw a fabric I have. Lotus flower. I had no idea who that was. Really pretty fabrics!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Those fabrics are gorgeous. What have you or would you make with them?
          Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

I am making the wonton quilt pattern with mine. Not all of them are his, but about half of them are.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by vchale View Post
              Those fabrics are gorgeous. What have you or would you make with them?
              Look here:

Exuberant Color: Quilts with Kaffe Fassett Fabric
              Hugs,
              Joanne

Comment

Last night, about 1 am I bought enough for a red colorway and a blue/green colorway. Hmmmm...... sales and a sleeping pill don't mix. I sleep shop!

I want to buy more.
                Hugs,
                Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                  Joanne........Shame......shame on you! You are the Queen of Enablers!

I bought a small piece of his Roman Glass print at a garage sale over a year ago........not realizing who the designer was.....I just liked the print! I posted it here on the forum & learned who the designer was & from there looked up his other fabrics. I love all of his spotted type prints. I just placed an order for one of his millefore prints!
                  I can't be the only one falling down this rabbit hole. Who cares about paying bills. It's Kaffe Fassett! I can't pass it up.
                  Hugs,
                  Joanne

Comment

I just bought the purple colorway and the yellow. I'm done!
                    Hugs,
                    Joanne

Comment

Joanne, I fell down that rabbit hole too, thanks to your enabling. I ordered way too much, but I'm going to be such a happy camper when it arrives. It's rare that I see his line on sale anywhere.

At one point, I thought that I was saved from myself when my internet connection starting acting up after I had my choices in the cart. Oh no! But, alas, the internet gods smiled on me and said, "We fixed it Sharyn, now go ahead and keep ordering."

Comment

Some very pretty fabric!
                        Mary
                        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

I think this thread is "the dark side" Jenny keeps talking about. Guilty!! Found some great fabrics. Thanks for the tip!!

Comment

Originally posted by soul60s View Post
                            Have you watched the video on this blog page? She talks about & shows some of her quilts from an exhibit...........I love the ones where she uses black & whites prints with the bright batiks or Kaffe prints!
                            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
                              Joanne, I fell down that rabbit hole too, thanks to your enabling. I ordered way too much, but I'm going to be such a happy camper when it arrives. It's rare that I see his line on sale anywhere.

At one point, I thought that I was saved from myself when my internet connection starting acting up after I had my choices in the cart. Oh no! But, alas, the internet gods smiled on me and said, "We fixed it Sharyn, now go ahead and keep ordering."
                              Was it your paypal account acting up? That's what happened to me. I know, I know..... I'm an enabler. Heehee. But when it comes in, post a picture of it and I will too. His stuff usually is never on sale. I only bought a half yard of each. That way I have almost all of them.
                              Hugs,
                              Joanne

Comment

Working...
                              X