Fabrics upon fabrics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabrics upon fabrics!

Even though my stash is super sufficient, I constantly surf the web looking at other options for inspiration. I was at Walmart yesterday, and found an adorable fat quarter bundle-that would make a super cute and unique baby girl quilt. I wanted to see if I could find it online,or something similar.
    So I get on Spoonflower and OMGoodness......I love the fabrics on that site---but they are pricey.
    I decided to hunt for the fabric on ebay(I want yardage of the prints I saw at Walmart-they had none on bolts) and I love how you can find all sorts of great deals on top designers. But then I found that there are rarely any original ideas in the world of fabric design---see the links below

Michael Miller Elephant Romp Elephants Pink Cotton Fabric Yard | eBay

Cute retro kids elephant pattern fabric - littlesmilemakers - Spoonflower

I just found it amusing---but I will say I found a new favorite designer

holli_zollinger's shop on Spoonflower: fabric, wallpaper and wall decals

Lisa

Re: Fabrics upon fabrics!

I so like the elephants. They remind me of when I was growing up. I like many of the prints for the 1930s, 40s 50s and some of the 60s and 70s. Maybe because these were prints that I seen/had when I was little - I find them very comforting. It is just harder to find them at times. I'm not really into the modern prints.

Comment

Re: Fabrics upon fabrics!

Thanks BellasNanny! I googled the Michael Miller elephants and although Fabric.com is out of the pink, they do have it in other cute colors. I LOVE this material and am thinking of what I can use it for.

Comment

Working...
      X